Jason Noble is one of Australia’s most versatile clarinettists. As a core member of Ensemble Offspring for over 15 years, Jason has performed contemporary new music at festivals from Warsaw to London, Shanghai to Kabul, and around Australia, working largely with living composers.
In 2017 Jason co-curated a Musica Viva Sessions salon in collaboration with Artbank and violinist Veronique Serret, and also released his first solo album, Chi’s Cakewalk — a collection of contemporary Australian works for clarinet and bass clarinet.
He has toured internationally as part of the live musical entourage for The Shaun Parker Dance Company’s acclaimed production, AM I and has jointly received “Best Performance” awards with Ensemble Offspring at the APRA/AMC Art Music Awards.
Having been an invited guest teacher and performer over two winter academies at the Afghanistan National Institute of Music in Kabul, Jason continues to support the school through fundraising and skype lessons. Similarly, he maintains close ties with the Tiwi Strong Women's Group, Ngarukuruwala, with whom he has appeared at festivals and performed on their two albums.
- Dec 3, 2018 THE BOOK OF DON Dec 3, 2018
- Jun 18, 2018 TAREE'S GOT TALENT Jun 18, 2018
- May 1, 2018 NEW SOLO ALBUM May 1, 2018
- Apr 16, 2018 RIVER LIFE - Reflections on Baiame’s Ngunnhu Festival in Brewarrina Apr 16, 2018
- Apr 5, 2018 LONG DISTANCE LEARNING Apr 5, 2018
- Mar 12, 2018 HONG KONG HIGHLIGHTS Mar 12, 2018
- Oct 28, 2017 INTERVIEW: A YEAR OF FEMALE COMPOSERS Oct 28, 2017
- Jan 27, 2016 RADIO SERIES: NEW MUSIC FOR THE HSC Jan 27, 2016
Chi's Cakewalk | JASON NOBLE | New works for Clarinet
$30 incl. postage